14.9.12

REVIEW: Fachinating new take on an ancient beverage!

5.0 out of 5 stars 
By 




I am a Brit, so I love tea! Tea is in my make-up, but before I got this book I was just drinking it the old-fashioned way, without knowing just how versatile this product can be! This book is so well set out, with a simple page format, showing the recipes in straightforward, easy-to-follow style, and each recipe is accompanied by a superb photograph (and the images in the book are simply stunning!). I like the way the authors have included serving suggestions, and also additional tips, such as recipes for certain goodies that can be served alongside particular recipes so as to make the experience all the more enjoyable. Even those with somewhat jaded taste buds like me will find so many new and exciting ways to enjoy tea. I commend the hard work the authors put in to create this instructive and highly entertaining compendium of recipes, and I am certain that there is something for everyone here. The humble "cuppa" will never be the same again, that's for sure! If you're planning a dinner party, or you're just having a couple of close friends round for a meal, what better way to end the evening than with one, or more, of the delicious, and superbly creative recipes shown in this book?       

No comments:

Post a Comment